Discover the #1 Recommended Natural Solution For Supporting Kidney Health That “Most Doctors” Don’t Know About … Hundreds of People Have “Tested” This Natural Kidney Remedy and Their Results Prove … It’s Revitalzing Their Kidneys and Is Drastically Improving Quality of Their Lives!
Try It – RISK FREE – For the Next 60 Days!
As you read this page, you will see all the reasons why this breakthrough supplement goes way beyond anything you (or your doctor) have ever seen before. Kidney Restore is designed to tackle the key areas and promote your kidney health to allow them to REST & REJUVENATE!
The Hidden Dangers You Must Know About That Cause Kidney Damage
- Kidney Disease Is A Result of Improper Poisonous Toxin Removal.
When toxic waste products accumulate in high concentrations in the blood, this causes severe damage to the body’s organs (especially your precious kidneys) if these harmful toxins are not properly excreted.
These nitrogenous waste products (kidney toxins) include several metabolites such as urea, uric acid, creatinine, indoles, phenols, nitrosoamines and several other waste products.
- Kidney Damaged Is Caused By Excess Phosphorus Absorption & GFR (Kidney Function) Decline
Hyperphosphatemia, or excess phosphorus is a common complication in people with kidney disease.
Niacin and Niacinamide are two forms of vitamin B3 that help to nutritionally support and block absorption of phosphorus in the gastrointestinal tract. By taking a supplement with proper levels of niacin and niacinamide, these vitamins can help to keep serum phosphorus concentrations low and assist with maintaining proper cholesterols levels. 1
Clinical researchers have found that Niacin has also been shown to improve HDL function, enhance the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of HDL; and this works to improve endothelial function and decrease triglyceride levels and serum phosphorus. 2
According to research the combination of these effects may slow glomerular filtration rate (kidney function) decline and ultimately improve CKD outcomes and prevent cardiovascular risk. 3
- Metabolic Acidosis (Acid Buildup) Due To Low Bicarbonate Levels
Metabolic acidosis is a problem for kidney disease sufferers and it can be alleviated with a small daily dose of sodium bicarbonate (supplement in tablet form).
Reported by the American Society of Nephrology (JASN).Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda slows the decline of kidney function in patients with advanced chronic kidney disease (CKD).4
“This cheap and simple strategy also improves patients’ nutritional status, and has the potential of translating into significant economic, quality of life, and clinical outcome benefits,” comments Magdi Yaqoob, MD (Royal London Hospital).5
The study found these patients were also less likely to develop end-stage renal disease (ESRD) requiring dialysis without any problems with increased blood pressure.
And don’t worry about the sodium in sodium bicarbonate, because its mostly bicarbonate. Its less sodium than a piece of bread. In fact if you end up in the emergency room at your local hospital with kidney problems. They first thing they may do is give you an IV of sodium bicarbonate to reduce the stress on your kidneys.
- Excess Potassium Causes A Further Decline in Kidney Function
When kidneys are damaged they can no longer remove excess potassium, so the level builds up in the body. Higher potassium levels may occur in people with chronic kidney disease (CKD). This leads to a faster decline in kidney function and complications such as heart problems.
Sodium bicarbonate also helps to safely lower potassium levels. Bicarbonate pulls potassium out of cells to be safely removed through urination reducing the stress on the kidneys.
- High Levels Of Nitrogenous Wastes and Urea
Uremic syndrome, and, if untreated, this may progress to coma and eventual death.6 Uremic syndrome occurs when there is excess nitrogenous waste retention, with a deficiency in kidney-derived hormones, and reduced acid excretion. Simply put, kidney toxins building up and causing more kidney damage.
Problems with an imbalance of good bacterial flora (Lactobacillaceae, etc) can cause a rise in the levels of nitrogenous wastes inside the gastrointestinal tract or gut and reabsorb into the body causing kidney damage. Chronic Kidney Disease (CDK) can alter the amount of good bacteria (intestinal microbial flora) which can lead to uremia or high levels of urea.7
Research has found that oral ingestion of probiotics and prebiotics was well tolerated and safe. BUN levels decreased, creatinine levels decreased and uric acid levels in many of the research participants. Almost all felt a quality of life improvement.8
How Kidney Restore™ Helps To Support Normal Kidney Function By Combining The Very Best Of These Restorative Nutrients Into A Breakthrough Natural Kidney Remedy
- Kidney Restore™ helps the colon act like a extra kidney by assisting elimination of poisonous toxins. This is because Kidney Restore’s™ probiotic microorganisms utilize harmful kidney toxins like urea, uric acid, creatinine, and other waste as nutrients for growth which helps remove the excess toxin load from the body and kidney. This promotes and strengthens kidney health.
- Kidney Restore’s™ probiotic microorganisms continue to grow and increase in size and number, to consume more toxins and are effective with helping to maintain kidney health, by the restoration of supporting normal toxin elimination pathways in the body. Essentially taking the work load off the kidneys, so they can rest and regulate.
- Kidney Restore’s™ proprietary combination of Sodium bicarbonate, Niacin, Niacinamide, and FOS -prebiotics work in harmony to help balance acidity, block the absorption and safe removal of harmful nutrients such as potassium and phosphorus, and cleanse the kidneys to provide optimum kidney health and longevity.
- Kidney Restore™ is the only delayed release capsule for supporting kidney health which allows all the Sodium bicarbonate and probiotics to release in the small/large intestine going right to work. Many probiotics are killed off by your stomach acid and sodium bicarbonate can interfere with stomach acid if not delayed release.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Your order today is protected by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If at any time you are not 100% satisfied with Kidney Restore, simply send it back (open or unopen bottles) and contact our support department at email@example.com for a prompt refund. No hidden fees, no questions asked.
Kidney Restore™ Is The Only Kidney Cleansing Supplement That Helps Avoid Many Hidden Dangers To Kidney Health Plus More …
- You will be able to support and promote a healthier creatinine, eGFR and BUN numbers
- Eases problems with phosphorus absorption and maintains function.
- Aids in managing acid buildup and keeps potassium in balance
- Speeds removal of kidney damaging waste products
- Provides an essential vitamin for optimum kidney nutrition
- Protects your kidneys at the cellular level
- May help support healthy cholesterol levels
- Improve your quality of life, boosts stamina, energy
levels and maintains intestinal flora.
Send payment to:
Healthy Kidney Publishing
501 North Avenue GF
Wood-Ridge, NJ 07075
- (Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(6):683–690)
- Niacin May Slow Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Progression
- Niacin and progression of CKD.
- Baking Soda: For Cooking, Cleaning, And Kidney Health?
- Effect of oral sodium bicarbonate supplementation on progression of chronic kidney disease in patients with chronic metabolic acidosis: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial (SoBic-Study)
- Pilot study of probiotic dietary supplementation for promoting healthy kidney function in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Chronic kidney disease alters intestinal microbial flora.
- Probiotic dietary supplementation in patients with stage 3 and 4 chronic kidney disease: a 6-month pilot scale trial in Canada.